Here are some Projects that the Wyolum team are working on. Explore each page to find downloads, source files, etc. All Open Source. Some of the projects are also available for sale.
- AlaMode – An Arduino Compatible that plugs in to the Raspberry Pi educational computer
- I2GPS – A time and location co-processor for your Arduino, or a standalone Arduino compatible with accurate real time clock, GPS interface and Micro-sd. And it’s tiny!
- Clock3Jr – It tells the time in words. Available in many languages, it’s also a flexible LED matrix. Also used to create the Chronogram (a double wide clock) and the Doomsday clock.
- Clock3 – A full color (RGB) version of the word clock.
- Nachbau – A general purpose, Arduino compatible LED matrix driver